Organized 10 editions of Pack4DreamHack for Intel between November 2011 and June 2016, where we went by bus from The Netherlands to Sweden to attend the biggest PC gaming festival in the world. Responsible for everything communication related, and for getting all gamers, esports, cosplayers, Twitch streamers, and press there.
While working for: Duh-Events B.V.
Roles: Event Manager, Community Manager, Website, Video host
Software and apps used: WordPress, Google Workspace, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Keeping participants informed about upcoming events
- Writing articles, both commercial and non-commercial
Event- and Community Manager
- Bringing around a 1,000 gamers in total from The Netherlands to Sweden by informing them and checking on them
- Making sure different audience types get where they need to be on time; press, esporters, cosplayers, stage artists, and Twitch streamers
- Reporting from the event through blogs and vlogs