Eternal Return is best described as a MOBA with a Battle Royale ruleset. Eighteen people are dropped on an island and only one can remain. I have been responsible for leading the other Community Managers. Distributing tasks, redirecting content, giving feedback, and creating the community strategy. I also communicate with the developers of the game, providing them with feedback and ideas. Also reinvented the games’ Partner Program, introduced a system where the community can set up community tournaments for rewards, a fanart program, feedback meetings with the community, resolving conflicts, responding to the community, and more.
While working for: Kakao Games Europe B.V.
Roles: Teamleader, Community Manager, Streamer, Online Event organizer, Partner Manager, Social Media Manager
Software and apps used: Company-owned game tool, SteamOS, Google Workspace, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sprout Social, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Tiktok, Discord, Jira, Slack
- Setting up guidelines for Twitch streamers/Youtubers/TikTokers to join our Partner Program with monthly rewards and content sharing through social media.
- Collecting monthly statistics on partners for retention rate purposes.
- Organizing partner-exclusive online events like esports tournaments and holiday specials.
- Improving monthly rewards to keep partners and other content creators excited.
- Thinking up and preparing the content for live streams.
- Directing several live streams.
- Joining live stream segments.
- Introduced a Community Tournament Program to Eternal Return, enabling players to submit tournaments they plan to organize in exchange for supportive rewards like in-game currency.
- Introduced a Fan Art Program to Eternal Return, rewarding artists for their work and posting it on social media.
- Supporting community initiatives.